Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pork Rub

I am always looking for simple and delicious meals to make.  Wait... let me rephrase that.  I am always looking for simple and delicious meals for other people to make for me!  Whether you are cooking for a family or just one, this easy pork meal will leave you satisfied.  Combine these dry ingredients in a bowl to make a rub; paprika, salt, cumin, brown sugar, chili powder, pepper, and garlic powder.  Cover the pork completely in it.  Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.  For a simple side, I highly recommend Wegmans brand red skin mashed potatoes.  Also, peppers and onions cooked in olive oil, salt, and pepper.  Simply delicious!

pork, mashed potatoes, and peppers & onions

1 comment:

  1. This does look good. The photo looks good enough to eat! I'll give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete