Monday, October 24, 2011

A Change in Chefs

This evening, for a change, I cooked.  My roommate Julia and I always eat together and she always does the cooking.  She has two tests tomorrow though, so I offered to cook.  I made a nice and easy meal.  Breaded pork, mashed potatoes, and frozen vegetables.  All you have to do is combine flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together on a plate.  Scramble eggs in a bowl and put bread crumbs in another bowl.  Flatten out the pork into thin pieces and toss them in the flour combination.  Then dip them in the eggs and cover them in breadcrumbs.  Once you have done that to all of the pieces, place them in a pan of hot oil and cook until light brown on both sides.  While they are cooking, heat up the mashed potatoes.  I recommend getting Wegman's brand and adding butter, sour cream, and milk.  Steam your vegetables and you're all done!

Pork, mashed potatoes & veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment