Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

The meal that is probably the most anticipated all year is Thanksgiving.  It is a day of family, traditions, and great food.  It's funny how so many people celebrate the exact same holiday, but celebrate it in so many different ways.  My family and I always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning.  We watch football all day long and wait for that turkey to be done.  Served on my dinner table is turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, cranberry sauce, and biscuits.  Dessert is also very important in my family.  My grandma makes all of our pies from scratch.  They include apple, pumpkin, and chocolate pudding pie.  My favorite part of Thanksgiving is leftovers.  Gobble gobble.
Thanksgiving Dinner

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I missed my Thanksgiving dinner because of my travel this year.

    ReplyDelete